Let us finance your future!
The Small Business Jobs & Credit Act
And Your Best Deduction of 2011
Companies typically deduct the purchase of their lab instruments in one tax year, as established in the tax code IRS Section 179.
In 2011, Section 179 will allow small businesses to write-off up to $500,000 if:
- They spend less than $800,000 annually on instruments.
- They purchase the equipment and have it in place by the end of 2011.
- They do not write-off more than their taxable income.
When considering equipment financing, make the Section 179 deduction work for you and your company in the upcoming tax year!
Choose from a variety of financing options designed to meet your needs:
- Purchase: At GenTech Scientific, our prices are so affordable that even the smallest labs can buy the best equipment with confidence! Our equipment is usually priced at about half the cost of a brand-new instrument, and GenTech’s service staff backs up your purchase of GenTech Certified equipment with a full ONE (1) YEAR WARRANTY. All the equipment GenTech sells is meticulously reconditioned, fully tested and promptly delivered.
- Leasing: GenTech offers competitive lease and lease-purchase plans for those labs that cannot afford to buy an instrument outright or that need equipment for a temporary project. (Actual lease payments may vary based on credit history.)
- Rental: GenTech will also rent equipment to scientists working on short-term and long-term projects. A portion of rent paid may also be applied to the purchase of the instrument. (Actual rental payments may vary based on credit history.)
Whether you intend to buy, lease or rent, call us at (585) 492-1068 or request a quote on any of GenTech Scientific’s vast array of fine reconditioned equipment.
Whatever your needs…GenTech has the solution.